Fitness

Noblerex Platinum K-1 Whole Body Vibration Machine Review

access_timeDecember 3, 2012

Over the past few decades, vibration exercise and therapy have been receiving attention. It has been proven effective as it was first used by astronauts

Sunpentown Belt Massager Review

access_timeDecember 3, 2012

Targeting key areas such as waist and thighs can be a very challenging task.  Regular exercises cannot directly hit those areas and that is why

LifeSpan Fitness VP-1000 Vibration Plate Review

access_timeDecember 3, 2012

Whole body vibration training, which used to be accessible only for cosmonauts and later on to elite athletes, can now be experienced by anyone. The

Confidence Vibe Tone Full Body Slimming Vibration Platform Fitness Trainer Review

access_timeDecember 3, 2012

Vibration training was first innovated and intended for astronauts use.  Having zero gravity rendered traditional exercises ineffective and so they had to find other means

Sunny Health & Fitness Crazy Fit Massager Review

access_timeDecember 3, 2012

The Sunny Health & Fitness Crazy Fit Massager is purely a home fitness machine and not primarily built with portability in mind. It is sturdy

Health Mark VF80002 Port-A-Vibe Whole Body Vibration Therapy Machine Review

access_timeDecember 3, 2012

Vibration therapy has been around for some time already.  Astronauts have been using this as part of their training and so does world class athletes.

Whole Body Vibration Machine Butterfly Shape Review

access_timeDecember 3, 2012

The reason why gyms’ promote vibration exercises is because of its therapeutic benefits and its improvement in blood circulation which helps your body to recover

2010 Crazy Fit Massager Full Body Vibration Exercise Machine Review

access_timeDecember 3, 2012

Commercial gyms’ have been raving about the wonders of vibration exercise. Their trainers are incorporating a few minutes of this therapy in their training programs.

Sunny Health & Fitness Mini Crazy Fit Bio Shaker Review

access_timeNovember 29, 2012

When it comes to vibrating platform machines’ portability, this equipment is just the thing. It provides the shake that conventional gyms offer using their gigantic

Confidence Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Fitness Machine Review

access_timeNovember 29, 2012

The Confidence Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Fitness Machine has taken the revolutionary vibrating exercise technology of gyms into your home.  You get all the

Lifecore R100 Commercial Rowing Machine Review

access_timeNovember 29, 2012

Lifecore R100 Commercial Rowing Machine provides its users 70% focus on leg muscles strengthening and toning. The remaining 30% focuses on your upper body muscles.

ProRower H2O RX-750 Home Series Rowing Machine Review

access_timeNovember 29, 2012

ProRower H2O RX-750 Home Series Rowing Machine is the ultimate workout fitness equipment which is perfect for water sports mania. This machine uses a Hydro-Power

HCI Fitness Sprint Outrigger Scull Rowing Machine Review

access_timeNovember 29, 2012

HCI Fitness Sprint Outrigger Scull Rowing Machine renders all its users an unforgettable work out experience. This is tough especially for beginners yet you can

WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine in Ash Wood with S4 Monitor Review

access_timeNovember 29, 2012

WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine in Ash Wood with S4 Monitor is the perfect tool when it comes to burning calories, toning your body and doing

1 2 3 4
menu
menu