TRX X-Mount Review
- Durable, discrete mount, when used in conjunction with TRX Suspension Trainer, can create professional-quality training station almost anywhere
- 4.5-inch diameter plate made of rugged steel attaches easily to walls, vertical studs, or overhead beams
- Create an anchoring point for your training routines, helping you achieve greater range of motion and flexibility
- Supports all TRX Suspension Trainer models; includes two wood lag bolts; professional installation recommended
- Includes 30-day satisfaction guarantee
The TRX x-mount is a secure anchoring point for the TRX Suspension Trainer. The X-Mount attaches easily to walls, vertical studs, and overhead beams.This durable, discrete mount when used in conjunction with the TRX Suspension Trainer can create a professional-quality training station almost anywhere. The 4.5-inch diameter plate is made of rugged steel and attaches easily to walls, vertical studs, or overhead beams to create an anchoring point for your training routines, helping you achieve greater range of motion and flexibility. It supports all TRX Suspension Trainer models, and includes two wood lag bolts. Professional installation is recommended.
All TRX training tools include a 30-day, 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
About TRX Suspension Training
Originating in the U.S. Navy SEALS and developed by Fitness Anywhere, Suspension Training is an innovative method of leveraged bodyweight exercise. Users can easily set up the portable TRX Suspension Trainer and safely perform hundreds of exercises that build power, strength, flexibility, balance, mobility, and prevent injuries.
Highly portable and weighing less than two pounds, the TRX delivers performance and functionality comparable to expensive, unwieldy gym equipment, letting users keep fit at home, the gym, or while traveling.
List Price: $ 34.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B001J8CWAI”]